Wednesday, April 1, 2009

S is for Sabrina

Okay, you know the kitten I told you about in my last blog? Well, the next morning right before school started I checked to see about the mysterious kitten and, to my surprise, the meowing got louder and louder. Then I realised that it came from my dad's truck. I think I spent all morning looking for a way to get it out. So that afternoon, while my dad was coaching basketball,I finally got her out. It's a really long story TRUST ME . After I got her to like me, which was not easy either, I walked her around to see if anybody would take her home. Then trouble came "Trevor Maxwell." I was actually kind of glad to see Trevor because his family is always picking up animals from the street. I knew that if I couldn't give this kitten a good home, Trevor could, and I was happy that I rescued a baby kitten from the side of the road . Trevor kept the kitten and he gives me updates about her to even though he changed her name to ''Sable'' of all things SABLE!

No comments: