Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation Bible School -- Take 1

I went to Bible School at my friend's church tonight. I have gone there for several years. This week are studying about Moses and the burning bush. We get snacks, but the only bad thing is that the snacks are not that good, unless they give out Cheetos -- Cheetos are my favorite LOL! My favorite part tonight was crafts. We made a kazoo. We also learned our church ABC's, which are different from the school ABC's of course.

6 comments:

Megan said...

That sounds like fun! Our VBS starts next week. My favorite part is the games. :)

Erin said...

I like to read too. What kind of books do you like?

stephanie h said...

I can't wait to start VBS here. I loved it last year.

kelley said...

I go to VBS too! It's so fun there!

Maddie said...

great blog we have a lot in commen i am going to 4th grade to i like kattie kazoo

Maddie said...

we have a lot in commen