Saturday, June 14, 2008

1st softball game of the season


Last night was my first softball game. The people who sponsored us were Allie and Kallie's parents -- A & K for short. My team's colors are pink and green. The other team's colors are blue and orange. I don't know why the coach, Jason, put me on pitcher. There was a lot of action during the game. We lost 7 - 0. It was our first game, but still a loss is a loss for us.

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Hi Kara

I totally understand what it is like to lose a game. Our coach just tells us to get back on our horse and play ball. Make sure you chatter up out on the field. I bet you win your next game.

kelley said...

I played softball, too. It was so fun! Sometimes we lost and sometimes we won, but we didn't really care if we lost or won. We just played for the fun of it and nobody was mean about losing.

Have you played other sports? I am looking for new sports to play.

Maddie said...

we have a lot in commen we read the same books i am goind to 4th grade too.